- This policy applies to where Dilys Guildford is acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors that they provide to us through the use of an email form, newsletter sign up form and user registration.
- Our website has been secured using an SSL certificate. This means that your connection between your device and the website server is fully encrypted which will prevent attackers from stealing your information.
- In this policy, \”we\”, \”us\” and \”our\” refer to Dilys Guildford .
How we use your personal data
- The data that you submit through a contact email form on this website will be used exclusively by Dilys Guildford . This data will be solely used to respond to your message that has been submitted. This data will be kept securely for the duration of the contact between you and Dilys Guildford . At any time, you can request that this data is removed from our records and destroyed.
- The data that you submit through a newsletter sign up form will be solely used for the purpose of email marketing as stated by the purpose that is stated on the signup form. At any time, you can request to be removed from our email marketing lists either by contacting us by telephone, or by the use of the unsubscribe link present on the emails.
- If you have signed up for an account on our website you will need to input your profile data. This may include your name, email, telephone number and your address. This information will be kept on record for the duration of the time that you have an account with us. This data maybe used for purchasing and invoicing. If you require your account to be deleted and your personal data destroyed from our systems, you can request this directly to us. Or by deleting your account from our website.
Information Collection & Use
- Dilys Guildford is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Dilys Guildford does not sell any customer lists or e-mail addresses. your name may, however, disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on https://dilysguildford.co.uk ;
- protect and defend the rights or property of https://dilysguildford.co.uk , the website, the users; or
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of https://dilysguildford.co.uk , the website, or the public.
Do you need to provide us with your information
- Viewing our website does not require you to send us any of your personal or sensitive data. The only data that we require through the website is your name, email address and telephone number. This is only requested when you are sending us an email message via a contact form on our pages or when placing an order through our shop section.
- This data is collected only so that we can respond to your question or query in a timely manner.
- Dilys Guildford uses such traffic data to help determine how our users use parts of the website so we can analyse trends, administer the site, track user\u2019s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use to deliver a better experience for you. IP addresses and other traffic data are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation, all users have specific rights regarding their data that has been submitted through this website. You can contact Dilys Guildford to:
- Request access to the information that Dilys Guildford holds about you.
- Correct any information that Dilys Guildford holds about you.
- Request to have your data erased that Dilys Guildford holds about you.
Contact us to resolve issues with your data
- Should you need to contact Dilys Guildford to update your data or to have your data removed from our systems then please contact us using the details on our contact page.